What’s the Difference Between Cheap and Expensive Tire Brands?
When you’re in the market for new tires, it can be tempting to go with the cheapest set or the off-brand tires that are on sale. But don’t do that! When it comes to choosing new tires in Lubbock, TX, you should always opt for a recognized and reputable brand (even if they’re more expensive). Continue reading to learn why:
- Durability: Name-brand tires are often made of higher-quality rubber and are constructed better, meaning they’re longer-lasting than their cheaper competition. Going with a slightly more expensive brand means your tires will last longer, so you’re sure to get your money’s worth out of them.
- Handling: High-quality tires actually improve your vehicle’s handling by gripping the road better at higher speeds or in poor conditions. You’ll be safer on the road when you buy nicer tires, and you can’t put a price tag on that.
- Braking distance: Another way to ensure your safety is to buy tires with a shorter braking distance. The braking distance depends on things like the tire’s overall design and quality of rubber. Typically, quality tire brands in Lubbock, TX have a better design and use better rubber, so their braking distance is shorter.
- Drag: The more drag your vehicle has, the worse your gas mileage will be and the more wear and tear you’ll put on the engine. Some higher-end tires are actually designed to reduce drag, ensuring you get great gas mileage and reducing the need for engine repairs.
- Comfort: We guarantee that your ride will be more comfortable and enjoyable when you buy higher-end tires. The name-brand companies design their tires to better absorb all of the little bumps on the road, keeping your commute as smooth as can be.
Why buy your tires from M & M Tire & Service Center?
In addition to knowing more about tire brands in Lubbock, TX, it’s vital that you know where to buy your tires. Here are a few reasons to purchase your next set of tires from us:
- Top brands: As you can tell from all the points above, paying more for name-brand tires is well worth the investment. At M & M Tire & Service Center, we only carry products made by the best brands in the business, including Michelin, Goodyear, BFGoodrich and many more.
- Expert assistance: Even if you know you want name-brand tires, choosing the right set isn’t always easy. Our friendly team members are here to assist you in picking out the perfect tires for your vehicle and budget.
- Fair pricing: Though you should spend a bit more to get quality tires, there’s no reason to break the bank on them. When you shop with us, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the best deal for the best tires.
Whether you need a new set of tires for your car, truck or SUV, be sure to buy them from M & M Tire & Service Center. Come in to our store today to learn more about choosing new tires in Lubbock, TX or to pick out a set for your vehicle.
Categorised in: Tire Shop
This post was written by Writer