Your vehicle’s suspension system ensures you have a pleasant drive down the road. Even on the bumpiest surfaces, your suspension system is supposed to keep your car level and your ride comfortable. However, just like every part of your car, your suspension system can start to fail after a while and needs to be fixed. Thankfully, your suspension system won’t just suddenly fall apart one day. There are a few signs that you need suspension repair in Lubbock, TX. Watch out for the following:
- Uncomfortable ride: The number one sign that you have a problem with your suspension is a bumpy ride. Granted, your suspension isn’t perfect, so those really rough country roads will still give even the best suspension systems a run for their money. But that doesn’t mean that you should be bouncing up and down on a newly paved road. Drive to a mechanic as soon as possible if you’re bumping your head on the roof of your car each time you drive.
- Pulling: Does your car pull slightly off to one side or the other while you’re driving down the road? If so, something is amiss! There’s either an issue with your suspension system, your tires or your vehicle’s alignment. Either way, bring your car to our shop. That problem won’t go away on its own, and it’ll only get more expensive to repair the longer you wait.
- Difficulty steering: Having a hard time turning the steering wheel could also be a sign that your suspension system is on its way out. If this is the issue, it might feel like your car is “slipping” as you try to turn right or left. Keep in mind that this could also be an issue with your power steering system—one of our mechanics will know for sure!
- Diving, rolling or leaning: As you come to a stop, does your car dive forward? When you make a turn, does your car almost roll over? Does your car lean back when you accelerate? If so, your struts and/or shocks need to be replaced.
Why choose M & M Tire & Service Center?
There are countless mechanics in the Lubbock area. As you can imagine, some are better equipped to handle your car’s needs than others. We believe we’re the best in the business when it comes to car repair and general maintenance. Here’s why:
- Experience: We’ve been in business since 1975. During that time, we’ve seen and fixed pretty much every car issue you can imagine. You can rest easy knowing that there’s no job too big or too small for us to take on.
- Services offered: What’s the point in going to mechanic A to fix your engine and mechanic B to fix your suspension? That’s a waste of time! At M & M Service Center, we offer an array of services to meet all of your car repair needs.
- Price: We believe there’s no need to break the bank for regular tune-ups and auto repair. You can trust that you’ll pay some of the most competitive rates in town for all of our services.
Don’t risk getting in an accident because your suspension is bad. If you’ve noticed any of the signs above, bring your car into M & M Tire & Service Center. When you need suspension repair in Lubbock, TX, we’ll look forward to helping you out!
Categorised in: Suspension Repair
This post was written by Writer